turantulaDr. Jack holds active accreditation status and can provide veterinary health certificates for domestic and international travel. Different states and countries have varying requirements so be sure to contact us in advance of your travel to be sure everything is in order. Please reference the following link for contact information to check on requirements for national import and export services at https://www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_health/downloads/nies_contacts/directory.pdf